The Ministry of Transport test (more usually: MOT) is an annual test of car safety and roadworthiness applicable to most vehicles over a certain age in the United Kingdom if they are used on public roads.
The MOT test certificates are currently issued in Great Britain under the auspices of the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA), an agency within the Department for Transport. MOT refers to the inspection itself.
The actual designation for the pass certificate is VT20.
Lost or Damaged the MOT Certificate or do you need a duplicate MOT Certificate?
We can provide a certificate for your Lost, Damaged or Duplicate MOT Certificate by Post.
- 10 St Josephs Business Park,
St Josephs Close,
- Opening Hours:
Monday-Friday: 08:00 - 17:30
Saturday: 08:00 - 13:00
- Late Opening:
Tuesday: 17:30 - 20:00
Thursday: 17:30 - 20:00
Commitment to our customers
- Repairs - We DON'T do repairs and will give an unbiased assessment of your vehicle.
- Independent - We will give our Customers objective and impartial advice on actions required should their vehicle not meet MOT requirements.
- Qualified MOT Testers - Our trained and experienced MOT Testing Staff seek to make the MOT process an efficient and stress-free one.
- Free Retests - Within 10 working days retests are free.
- Discount - Our Customers will always receive a discount on the maximum price set by VOSA.
- Friendly and courteous - We value each Customer and will seek to make their visit a pleasant experience, we would like each one to return.
- Free help - We will, where appropriate and practical make minor adjustments to assist a Customer's vehicle in passing its MOT.
- Credit Cards - We accept most UK credit cards for payment.
What our customers have to say?
Easy to book, on time service, very professional and helpful
Hove - 09 Jul 2017
Very efficient & friendly staff. Been going here for 7 years & wouldn't want to go anywhere else.
Hove - 09 Jul 2017
Excellent and friendly service
Hove - 08 Jul 2017
Why don't you put a small advertising sticker on the windscreen marked with the date of next year's MOT?
Hove - 07 Jul 2017
Hove - 03 Jul 2017